Friday, April 10, 2015

bathroom progress

I finished a lot of the painting in Sophie's bathroom yesterday...I painted the trim Birch white by General Paints and the blue wall is Pensive sky by Behr, I used this color in my master bathroom it's a nice soft greyish blue it goes perfectly with the marble look ceramic tiles.

 I installed a hook right outside of the shower for a towel.
What a big difference a few strips of MDF and a little bit of cove moulding can make. 

           


 I had this towel hook but it never fit properly so I made a custom plaque so I could mount it securly to the door and painted it with a fresh coat of Birch white.

Here's a reminder of how it looked before. 
Next I will be tiling the walls around the vanity, creating a frame for the mirror, installing a new light and replacing the sink with a new rectangular one from Home Hardware and a new faucet. 

 I found this brand new faucet on Kijiji for $20 unreal right?

I will just have to wait for some drier calm days to tackle that tile job...one day at a time.

No comments: